Learn to build an actionable 12-month marketing plan
Creating an Effective Marketing Calendar
Workshop: How to Create a Marketing Plan
Learn how to create a marketing plan to grow your business and to save you time and money.
1-day workshop + lunch and networking
Early bird special: $595+GST (ends Nov 15th)
Less Talk, More Action
Marketing seminars and conferences are great, but have you ever attended one, felt inspired and learned cool stuff… but when you get back to the office, nothing changes and nothing new gets implemented?
Our new workshop model is here to change that. Sure you will learn cool stuff and get inspired but more importantly, you will leave the workshop with a fleshed-out plan to get your marketing running like a well-oiled machine. So don't delay, book your seat today!
Friday, 29 November 2019
10.30am - 4.30pm
(networking and refreshments to follow)
The George Hotel
Level 1, 50 Park Terrace,
$595 +GST (save $400)
per attendee (lunch included)
What's in this workshop?
This 1-day workshop will help you create a marketing plan that really gets you results. Our marketing experts will be there to help you make decisions and identify opportunities for your marketing for the next 12 months.
Running a business is hard work. Most owners and manager find themselves too absorbed in leading the business to devote time to long term planning. But the longer planning is delayed the more pressure you are under when it comes time to execute.
Once you’ve got your marketing plan in place, you can wave goodbye to wasted marketing dollars, to rushed campaigns, and to wasting your precious time on the wrong marketing channels.
- Planning a clear direction for your marketing activities for the next year
- Selecting the right marketing channels for specific business objectives
- Leveraging seasonal changes in your industry to improve your marketing
- Increasing the return on investment (ROI) from your marketing over the year
- A clear marketing plan for the next 12 months
- Direction on what marketing channels to focus on and which you can ignore
- Clarity on where you should invest your marketing budget over the year
- A follow-up session with one of our team to answer any questions you have once your plan is in place
We've done workshops for top NZ businesses
You don't need to struggle through your plan by yourself. Get the time and advice you need to grow your business.
Meet our Workshop Facilitators
Chief Executive Officer
It's as Easy as 1-2-3
Book a seat for yourself (and your team) for the workshop.
Get away from the office and get the time and help to finish your marketing plan.
Get a one-on-one follow-up with the Mint team to keep your plan on track.